Thursday, April 16, 2009

Beth Update.

Dear Family and Friends.

Beth is coming home from the hospital later on today. I can't tell you how it saddens me to add that she will be under Hospice care.

Mike and the family continue to covet your prayers, your love, your support. For the families and friends that are far away, I hope it is a small comfort to you to know that they are surrounded by people who love them. People that are willing to do anything they need.

Your cards, letters, emails, messages, flowers, food, gifts and especially your prayers, are all so very much appreciated.

Susan

6 comments:

  1. The Bryan Family,
    I can't tell you how sorry I am about all that you are going through except that my heart is breaking, and you are all in my constant prayers. - Annette Hagy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, Mike and boys,

    You are in our hearts and thoughts daily. I'm sure your all being as strong as you can. Hopefully you can feel the love from around the world.

    (Susan, thanks for keeping us all informed! This is very helpful.)
    ~Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim and I are in disbelief. Please stay strong for each other. You all are in our thoughts & prayers.
    Kathy & Jim Hill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth, Mike and boys,
    I wish there was something we could do to make things better for you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

    Always Steve and Kathy Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. Beth, Mr. Mike, Andrew, Stephen, and Will,

    I'm so sorry to hear the news.... I hope you all like Kelly's card and my card. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

    Love,
    Skye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beth, Mike, Andrew, Stephen and William,
    You are all in our thoughts and prayers. We love you, and wish we could be there to help.
    Love,
    Randle and Barbara Scott

    ReplyDelete