Thursday, March 19, 2009

Beth is doing great!

Seriously, she really might be released tomorrow. Which I just can't fathom.

Mike would definitely like folks to not come up to the hospital or even to the house yet. I think he will allow us to set up a schedule of sorts soon and from that we can schedule visits and help. Maybe some on-call shifts to help with whatever tasks and notes that Mike leaves for us.

I'll work on that and continue talking to Mike and to Beth and her mom, as well.

I do want you to know that Mike and Beth are completely overwhelmed and in awe of the love and support and prayers for them and for the boys. And truly, they don't even know the half of it.

Yet.

I'll be sharing all of your e-mails and comments and the care calendar with them as soon as Beth is settled.

Thank you again, so very much!

Susan

2 comments:

  1. Give thanks to the Lord for He is good! His mercy endures forever! Can't wait for Beth to be home!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Susan for providing this life line to Beth and her family. I feel comfort as I read your positive and encouraging words. I am sure I speak for all those that have read your blog that our strong prayers are paying off.

    Jane Cunningham

    ReplyDelete